Kahoot!

 Kahoot is a fairly well known educational technology that not only is a great way to get a feel as to where the students are at in their learning, but also a great way for students to have fun in class. When I was in high school, we would always look forward to seeing Kahoot or hearing the background music of the platform. I know that children look forward to Kahoot, which gets them excited to come to class. On top of that, it is a great way for educators to be able to reward the students who have grasped the concept well. Below is an image of the home screen for creating a Kahoot. The website is easily maneuvered and makes for an easy creation of a quick check in. I plan to incorporate Kahoot into my future classroom as often as possible to keep the students wanting to stay engaged in my class.


Comments